KDF-04 DENTAL EDUCATİON SYSTEM – PHANTOM UNİT
Dental Educations System Detail
- Stands out by its similar appearance to a dental chair.
- It is created to allow four student work at the same time.
- High and Low Speed handpiece, suction and three-way syringe is standard.
- Easy to use thanks to the moving tray.
- Works via central air and water system.
- Double jointed unit type lighting is used as the light source.
- Electro-mechanical system enables user to move the phantom from the tray or foot pedal.
- The height and position of the phantom is adjustable by the control panel or foot pedal.
- Frasaco phantom products are used on the unit.
Frasaco Phantom Head
frasaco phantom heads permit the simulation of life-like situations from all fields of dental surgery and dental technology without
distracting attention from the essentials. Our pride in innovation and decades of experience have been directed towards simplifying use, reducing the number of individual components and minimizing maintenance. The result is as simple as it is precise and economical. All units have been designed along modular construction lines. Every workstation can be assembled according to the topic being taught, and extended, if necessary. Our units are always as simple or, as complex, as necessary.
The frasaco-phantom head is the ideal working tool for underand postgraduate courses for demonstrations and practical exercises. The state-of–the-art teaching system to simulate clinical cases in a realistic environment. For universities and institutions, but also for the dental office. A space saving dental simulator to train dental procedures to perfection. At any time.
The modular construction of the frasaco model range fit perfectly the frasaco phantom heads.