KDF-01 DENTAL EDUCATİON SYSTEM – PHANTOM UNİT
Dental Educations System Detail
- With 900x600x900mm dimension, it is ideal for schools with limited space.
- High and Low Speed handpiece, suction and three-way syringe is standard.
- Works via central air and water system.
- Unit type lighting is used as the light source.
- The body is electro-statically painted sheet metal and the top of is laminate.
- Can be modifiable according to the needs of the school.
- Frasaco phantom products are used on the unit.
Frasaco Phantom Head
frasaco phantom heads permit the simulation of life-like situations from all fields of dental surgery and dental technology without
distracting attention from the essentials. Our pride in innovation and decades of experience have been directed towards simplifying use, reducing the number of individual components and minimizing maintenance. The result is as simple as it is precise and economical. All units have been designed along modular construction lines. Every workstation can be assembled according to the topic being taught, and extended, if necessary. Our units are always as simple or, as complex, as necessary.
The frasaco-phantom head is the ideal working tool for underand postgraduate courses for demonstrations and practical exercises. The state-of–the-art teaching system to simulate clinical cases in a realistic environment. For universities and institutions, but also for the dental office. A space saving dental simulator to train dental procedures to perfection. At any time.
The modular construction of the frasaco model range fit perfectly the frasaco phantom heads.